“I recommend InCharge to anyone who needs to understand what the NDIS can do to help improve their life. Anyone who wants to change and take charge instead of settling with the status quo and feeling disillusioned with the process and narrow choices that were offered. They have made it possible for me and my family to hope. For us to hope in things that we thought we could no longer hope for.” Sariah’s mum.
NDIS Supports Coordination
Holy cow now I have my plan, what next?
We can help you achieve what is in your Plan if you are funded for Supports Co-ordination (or Co-ordination of Supports).
We understand the challenges that come from major milestones such as receiving funding for the first time.
We don’t work for any particular service provider, we’re independent! This is really important and very exciting because it means we just work for you and are able to direct our help to where you need it the most.
It also means we can help you to learn to do more yourself, find and hire the support workers you really want, and experience the real potential and spirit of the NDIS!
And we’re connected with a network of independent organisations so you can manage your funding more easily, broaden your network and share the learning.
We can help you:
- Understand your NDIS Plan and the funds available
- Get the best value for money, creativity and flexibility from your Plan
- Track your plan and achieve what you said you wanted
- Action your plan with mentoring, motivation and direct assistance
- Ensure your support services are working well
- Seek creative solutions to have your support needs met
- Connect you to a larger community of innovators who have done cool stuff
- Build your own support team!
Where and How?
We are a Registered NDIS Provider for Assistance, Life Stage Transition (Supports Connection and Co-ordination).
Please be in touch to find out more!